lundi 4 juillet 2011

I'm just a summer girl





I Am super duper happy to work on my blog, it's been a very long time i did not post anything. The exams was quit hard , so i wanted to focus on my studies for a while.
But it all went super fine, I got my degree and the hard work paid off thank godness, so now i'm on vacation and i'm all free to hang out with my freinds and take a lot of pictures of my daily looks.
As you my know I live in a very hot Country ,summer can be unbearable sometimes, but we must bear i can't wait to travel...
I don't know about you but plz tell me you watched Country strong the Movie, i loved it i love anything with Leighton Meester on it, and i got inspired from the movie to put toghether my outfit, this dress is real Vintage it belonged to my mom a long time ago, i just fall in love when i saw the denim top part mixed with the flowery fabric it gived the perfect combination.
                                                                                                                                Nina xoxo 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire